Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Harvest, planting, boys

My Sunday-night, it's-way-too-late, I-should-really-be-in-bed 3BT:

1. There are so many ripe, red cherry tomatoes in the garden. I am going to make a delicious tomato, mozzarella and basil salad tomorrow and pretend I'm still in France! Bonne idee, non?

2. I bought myself a whole bunch of winter pansies today. Then we spent a lovely afternoon outside in the sun, filling up our hanging baskets and terra cotta pots (Sawyer was convinced he saw the Pontipines in one of the pots... I love that at just 2 years old, he's already got a wonderful imagination!)



3. These little boys light up my life (even as they sap me of all my energy!) and they are just so super cute! Oh, and I'm happy to report that their colds are finally just about all gone.


Tomorrow is the first day of the last week of summer vacation. I fully intend to make the most of every minute of it! What's on your to-do list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...