Pages

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Sleeping in, the beach, the sprinkler

Today was a really nice day. Hot, sunny and nothing much on the agenda. Here's my 3BT:

1. Alan left super-early for work, before I was even out of bed. I guess because the house was so quiet, the boys slept until well past 7. And so did I!

2. We spent the afternoon at the beach. The sun was hot, the breeze was cool and the waves were crashing on the shore. The boys built a "splendid" sandcastle (Dylan's words, not mine!) and I sat with my bare feet in the warm sand. The sea air smelled divine.

3. After supper we went outside and the boys ran in the sprinkler. I'd turn it down low, they'd run up to it, I'd turn it on full-blast! They shrieked with surprise every time. It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...