I am now, officially, on summer vacation! Wahoooo!!!
- wearing your pjs until you feel like getting dressed
- long, light evenings outside by the barbeque
- running through the sprinkler
- picnics and playing at the park
- trips to the beach
- riding bikes
- eating popsicles
- the summer reading program at the public library
- the possibility of the occasional camp-out
- not having to go to work, but staying home to have lots and lots of fun with my boys!
I'm excited, can you tell? And what are you doing this summer?