Pages

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Aaaah, summer...


Remember a few weeks back when I was complaining about the lack of hot, summer weather? Well, someone was listening, because it is most definitely summertime now! We've had several days of glorious sunshine and I am really loving it. It was 31 degrees today and not a cloud in the sky. The boys ran naked through the sprinkler and ate more than their fair share of popsicles. And now, I'm sitting here with an ice cream sandwich at 10:4o pm... it's still too hot to go to sleep!

So, 3BT before I go for a soak in a nice, cool bath:
1. Naked babies running on the lawn, laughing and soaking wet. Love it. Nothing cuter!
2. The delicious scent of the wild rose bushes I passed on the walk home from preschool this morning.
3. Reading a Better Homes & Gardens magazine on the back porch this evening, while admiring my own lovely garden.
4. Bonus: realization that there are just 3 weeks and 2 days left until vacation!!!

Oh Summer, how I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...