Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wherefore art thou, summer?





Here's the usual routine: we have a day or two of gorgeous weather, I get all confident and start wearing capris and digging out the sunhats and beach toys... and then the clouds roll in again, the sky opens up and I'm pulling out the gumboots. It's getting to be quite discouraging. I am longing for the lovely long summer days of sun and flip-flops, which I keep telling myself must be just around the corner. Here are a few photos from our afternoon at the beach (definitely on the boys' top 10 list of places they love to go!) last Friday... one of those days that gives you hope for more good weather to come. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...