Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sun, run, such good news

Thursday's 3BT:

1. The sun is shining and I plan on spending the afternoon working in the garden (after a cup of tea and a wee bit o'blogging...)

2. Amanda and I were talking this morning and we've decided to train for the Run for the Cure (read about it here) breast cancer fundraiser in October. Me, running? Madness, I know. But I am determined! How much would you be willing to pay to see me run? Think about it... and look me up on the website above to donate to this very important cause!

3. Em emailed this morning. The chemo is working and the tumour has shrunk some already. Yay!!!

Dylan is refusing to nap (grrrrr!), so we are off outside. More soon,
E

2 comments:

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...