Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Black bags, daydreaming, exercise

3BT on a dreary, drizzly Monday:

1. Left three big bags of donations for the Canadian Diabetes Association at the end of the driveway this morning. That's three big bags of stuff no longer in my house!

2. I have a bulletin board here beside my desk that is covered in postcards (merci, Em!)... I like to look at it as I type, remember the places I've been and look forward to the places I will one day be.

3. I am going walking at lunch, even if it's raining. I could say "come hell or high water" but that might be a wee bit dramatic! And if you know me at all, you know that one thing I am definitely not is dramatic. Nope, and I'm never sarcastic either...

Happy Monday to you!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...