Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back to the museum




We're putting our annual pass to good use! Spent the afternoon at the museum with Jess, Annika and Lauren today. I let Sawyer walk this time (last time he was confined to the stroller, which he is not at all fond of...) and he was loving every single second. Highlights today included waiting in the train station, looking into the First Nations pit house, playing I Spy (what things in the brochure did we see during our wander through the museum?) and checking out the woolly mammoth. We weren't quite so startled by him this time... Soon, I imagine they'll both be climbing into the exhibit to give him a little pat!

1 comment:

  1. Next time can Gramma come to the Tea Party? It looks wonderful...and yes I LOVE your new linens!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...