Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

A little taste of spring





It was sunny and warm and wonderful this weekend. At one point, it hit 13 degrees! I'd forgotten how much I hate the winter until I had a taste of what lies ahead... spring!  The boys and I had fun at the park, and plan to spend a lot more time there in the days ahead. We went both days. On Saturday Alan joined us for a while and watched as we ran and played. When he'd had enough sitting, we were off to the new library to peruse the books. What a great way to spend one's day... It's always good to get out for some fresh air, and a change of scenery, isn't it? Yesterday we met up with Jess and our old friend Michelle who was in town from Winnipeg (she was wild for our mild weather!) We watched the kids play while we sipped our Starbucks lattes. Aaaah, another perfect afternoon! 

It's Monday now though and we are back to the routine of school and daycare and Alan's many medical appointments. I am ready for a cup of tea and an early night. More soon, mes amies,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...