Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!




Oh, the weather outside is frightful!
But the fire is so delightful...
And since we've no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

It started up again last night, and now we have about a foot and a half! Looks like it really might be the white Christmas I've spent my 34 years dreaming of... Unbelievable! It's still falling heavily, so I'll update with more photos again this evening. In the meantime, I plan to stay inside and bake cookies, listen to carols and wrap presents. We've had to cancel a few plans, but so long as we can all be together on Christmas Day, it'll be okay. This is exciting. We're going to have a snowman on the front lawn on Christmas Eve. How fantastic is that!?


1 comment:

  1. I hope we'll be able to make it. It just started snowing here (again)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...