Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

I've been such a bad blogger lately! No time to write, no photos to post anyway... Have borrowed my Mom's camera and got some great shots of Dylan on his first day of preschool (would have been so upset to have missed that photo opp!) and various other family activities we've enjoyed of late. Promise to write soon, really! For now though, know that all is well, just oh-so-busy back at work, attending staff meetings, preschool parent meetings, packing lunches, doing laundry, and consulting all my lists to see where I'm supposed to be, what I'm supposed to be doing, and when!

E

1 comment:

  1. Phew! that has worn me out just reading how busy you are. xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...