Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

My new xylophone


Dylan was thrilled to discover this xylophone in the shop yesterday. "Look, Mum! Look! X like xylophone... just like in that alphabet book!" he shouted. (of course all alphabet books have either an x-ray or a xylophone to represent that elusive letter X) I had to reward his observation by buying it for him and we are now entertained all day with songs from his repertoire, and some made up by himself! Especially cute is when he put it on the table beside Alan's headphones and said, "Dylan will just download some songs from Dad's MP3 player..." My favourite songs of the day were the original tunes I Do Like You and Dad is Coming Home on the Bus Right Now... No doubt you'll be hearing his songs on the radio one day!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...