Tuesday, December 04, 2007
We are so busy lately that everything is a blur! Since I last wrote:
-Dylan has moved into his big bed (we took apart his crib~ I think I was more sad about it than he was!), complete with fancy rail and special little door that he and Alan made (isn't he lucky to have such a handyman for a dad?)
- We've got our new kitchen floor in! Alan worked on it all Sunday afternoon and, as always, was meticulous. What a difference! It looks marvellous, so bright and shiny! And the kitchen feels so much bigger. Check out the before and after shots to see for yourself!
- We went to the Island Equipment Operators' Truck Lights Parade (BIG trucks of all kinds- cement mixers, dump trucks, buses, crane trucks, you get the idea... all lit up for Christmas). Dylan loved it, and there wasn't a clown in sight! We did see Uncle Luke (aka "Uncle Yuke") driving the Home Depot truck, though.
- We have hauled out many boxes of Christmas decorations and have started fancying up the house. Dylan even has his own little tree in his bedroom...
- It snowed. A lot. But two days later, it rained buckets and washed it all away.
- Sawyer has slept through the night, 4 nights in a row now! Hallelujah!
This afternoon we're off to Kelly's house to decorate gingerbread houses. Before we leave I really must get the fire started so it's nice and warm in here when we get home.
More soon! And some more festive photos, I'm sure.