Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Keeping busy






I've discovered that the best way to keep a toddler's behaviour in check, whilst entertaining a newborn, is to keep him really, really occupied! Yesterday we took two big walks (see our new mode of transportation for the two littlest Pughs?), coloured numerous pictures to give to all our favourite people, did about a million puzzles, and watered all the plants in the garden. Today we're going to go shopping (god help me!) and bake cookies, amongst all the usual toddler activities (reading books, watching Bob the Builder, singing songs, wreaking havoc on Mum's tidy living room...) Oh, yeah, and somewhere in there I need to remember to sweep, hang out the laundry, water Alan's new lawn, feed little Sawyer (several times) and maybe even wash my hair! It's going to be a very busy day.

Wish me luck!
E

1 comment:

  1. I am at work reading and smiling at the lovely photos - hope all goes well with the shopping.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...