Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

On the fly!



No real time to write anything, just wanted to say hello and we're still here! Life is v. v. busy, but things are good. Getting a bit more used to the madness, though the sleep-deprivation is really every bit as worse as I remembered... (in fact, it's a good thing I didn't remember it quite as clearly as this, or I may have had second thoughts!) Sawyer is doing well, growing like a weed (a lovely, chubby little weed) and Dylan is doing his best to vie for attention. Good or bad, he'll take it! Needless to say, Mummy has her moments of desperation... Right now I've got him in his high chair, bribed with chocolate chip cookies, so I can have a little break.

Going to get the new Harry Potter tonight, baby Sawyer in tow. Super-excited. I figure I'd be up in the night anyway, might as well have The Deathly Hallows at 12:01 am!

More soon, maybe! We'll see how I manage looking after two little ones, reading my new book (ooh, can't wait!) and doing all the rest. Could be a while before you hear from me again... ;~)
Erin

1 comment:

  1. Looks so like a little boy alreay, no one will be asking you, boy or girl?, that is for sure! Congratulations again Erin! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...