Pages

Monday, May 07, 2007

Little Picasso






We've been doing lots of art lately. Here are a few photos of Dylan's most recent "toddler art" project (thanks again to Granny and Grandad for that great book... ) as well as his first ever drawing of Mummy. I think it's pretty impressive for such a little guy! Not sure if my frown is always that big (grimacing due to incessant Braxton Hicks, peut-etre?) or if he just hasn't mastered the smiley face yet! Let's hope it's the latter...He's got the flyaway hair just about right, though!

Dylan's napping right now. When he gets up, we're off for a walk to the mall to pick up some more birthday cards (March through May have been INSANE for birthdays! no wonder he mastered the birthday song so quickly) and maybe pop into Starbucks for a green tea lemonade. Then it's home to get the fire going and supper cooking.

I'd better go bring in that firewood, then. The sun is shining and spring is in full bloom, but it still gets quite chilly at night...

More soon,
E

5 comments:

  1. E,
    Your son is such a doll!

    I just love his face as you take his pic by his work. I mean "Come on, Mom, I'm trying to ride my bike! Another Picture!!!!"

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, Dylan. It looks like an Art Gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. Especailly the ones Dylan did!! See you soon for a walk Kelly and the gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever little man! i knew that was mummy straightaway! Keep up the good work Dylan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...