Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mail, glorious mail!


This has been a great week for post. A parcel arrived from Usborne books the other day (I went a bit crazy with their online catalogue when I discovered all the fun "Apple Tree Farm" stuff out there...) and Dylan has had great fun with the flashcards, puzzle and bathtime book we got for him.

Then today a parcel came from Grannie and Grandad in England! How exciting to wake up from one's nap and discover an entire pile of new and wonderful things. Dylan wasn't sure what to look at first- Thomas the Tank engine crayons and book, Raffi cds ("Mum, please play Baa Baa Black Sheep again!") and a craft book that Mummy is already itching to try out- "Fun Things to Make with your Toddler"- I think our first project might be the colourful jellyfish! It has been a lovely afternoon around here.

And tonight is a brand new episode of Lost... What a great day!!!
E

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful set of pictures you have posted for us. P'rhaps Alan can give me a few directions as to how I can get them off individually or will I simply have to cut and paste them? I had to go to google and then to Yahoo to get to this stage I have actually signed as a google/blogger
    Granddad X X X X

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...