Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lush, green thumb, family stroll



My Sunday evening 3BT:

1. My mom and I went on a bit of a shopping spree at Lush yesterday. I can't wait for a soak in the tub with my Brightside bubble bar tonight... It smells of orange blossoms! Bliss. 

2. I planted a brand new bed of flowers in the side yard this afternoon. Felt good to get my hands dirty, and it was satisfying to see the results of my work. I'm going to sit on the deck this summer and admire those gorgeous blooms. 

3. The four of us went for a walk tonight before bedtime (the boys'). We walked and talked and I'm really glad we did. 

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
E xo

PS: Almost forgot... Outlander is on tonight! That's #4 for sure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I love comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...